水上检验师服务 from the American Red Cross
Partner With the Leader in Aquatic and Safety Training.
Our 水上检验师服务 (AES) Client Facility Program is designed to:
- Develop goals to improve operations, training and performance
- Increase lifeguard accountability, attention to safety, professionalism, and pride
- Reinforce and strengthen the lifeguard’s emergency response skills
- Maintain high lifeguarding operational standards
The AES program starts with the Annual Lifeguarding Operations
Assessment and an evaluation of the lifeguards performance to
understand your safety and lifeguarding operations.
You’ll then receive a comprehensive, objective evaluation based on
American Red Cross Lifeguarding program standards—100 + years
of science-driven, evidence-based course content and educational
design. Included will be the recommendations and resources needed
to help you achieve and maintain those facility improvements.
Aquatic Examiners may also conduct a pre-arranged
number of unannounced visits to continue to evaluate the performance of
lifeguards and lifeguarding operations. 团队技能场景
test the ability of the staff to perform and give the opportunity to
learn how to improve with immediate remediation, if needed.
Benefits of choosing the Red Cross as your provider:
- Evaluation done by a Professional Aquatic Examiner staff
- Employs an educational approach rather than a “gotcha” system
- Receive high quality training focused on your specific needs, and only the services that you need
- Do business with the gold standard in the aquatics industry for over 100 years
Please complete the form below and a Red Cross Aquatics Representative will contact you shortly.
水上检验师服务 Components Include:评估及报告包括:
- Maintenance/Safety of rescue supplies
- Review of lifeguard certification and in-service records
- Commendations and goals for improvement
- Video clips of on-duty lifeguards performing surveillance
- 2 skills scenarios and evaluation
- Brief lifeguarding operations check (records, training records, equipment, signage, etc.)
- Results report including video footage
- Lifeguarding Instructors and/or Lead Management staff
- Aquatic Emergency Action Plan Drills
- Tests preparedness and 急救/ CPR / AED skills of non-aquatic responders
- Essential for facilities that include dry land support staff in the Emergency Action Plan (ex. cashiers, snack bar, supervisory staff, maintenance, etc.)
- Water park